Today's Fire Danger Rating:
LAST UPDATED: 2019/10/16
Campfires and Propane Fire Pits
- Campfires (wood fuel) are only permitted:
- - when the "Fire Danger Rating" is moderate or less.
- - in an established fire pit
- - if they do not exceed 0.5m in diameter.
- - with extinguishing water at hand
- Propane fueled fire pits are always permitted.
- Ensure the fire is located in a safe place.
- Donít leave the fire unattended.
- During "High" and "Extreme", neighbours may think open flames are an illegal campfire!
- Let them know if you are using propane fuel.
This site last modified on 2019/09/13, Copyright © 2005-2019 Opengate Software, All Rights Reserved